Liz has drinks and Aaron has feelings. Lots of news, updates, and discussion in this one. Let's do this. The game is Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Card Game by Keith Baker and Renegade Game Studios. Insert coin to continue.
- 0:00 - Life updates and what we've been playing
- 15:15 - Game discussion & intro of game! Plus Liz hates the term "IP" when muggles use it.
- 16:50 - How we know Scott Pilgrim.
- 25:03 - Theming is a THING. Plus, the basic rules!
- 32:10 - Competitive, co-operative, and forgiving playsets.
- 43:04 - Iconography and confusion.
- 47:00 - "It takes a lot of effort to create the mechanics they created, but then it wasn't tested."
- 57:10 - "I feel like you could make a good game...but you didn't. You went for the easy play."
- 1:10:40 - Outro
--- Donate to our Patreon at www.patreon.com/VStheUNIVERSE! Even $1 goes a *LONG* way, and helps the show grow!
--- Reach out to The Co-Operatives by tweeting to @CoOperativesPod on Twitter or e-mailing us at CoOperativesPod@gmail.com. Got a game you'd like us to try? LET US KNOW! You can also 'like' us on Facebook by heading to www.facebook.com/CoOperativesPod.
--- If you feel like being super nice, leave us a review on iTunes! It would mean the world to us! Every review lets others know you enjoyed the episode and helps the show grow! Want more Co-Operatives? Then check out our archives for a bunch of episodes that cover cooperative board and video games, dating, and definitely not being robots.
Special thanks to our Patreon Podcast Producer Danny Saleras for making this show and the VStheUNIVERSE Network possible.